Monday 28 July 2014

People.

People.
I don’t know what it is I would never understand people.
They don’t know it is people would never understand me.
Forever the alien, the unspeakable, the freak.
The hermaphrodite, the abnormality, the disorder, the etc.

Rejection, banning, discrimination and taunting, 
In synch with the pains of my monthly periods
The hypocrisy, the jealousy the lack of love and intimacy.
Makes no sense, and increases the insanity.

Violence, war, hate, anger, distress, trauma anxiety
This all what I experience in contact with Earth People.

Oh yeah, I have every right to say
“I don’t want your fucking wars, Fuck the Wars”
As war is worse than “dirty” word…
To ban me for the F word , shows you support war,
I was protesting in disgust against,  

War is something to be banned, deleted and removed…
Not me…

No comments:

Post a Comment