Monday 26 January 2015

I hope shit is not starting

Feeling depressed with anxiety attack,  missed my blood tests because Greggs( a pasty shop) accused me of trying to rob the shop when they almost robbed £10 from me, and were going to call the police on me when they were in the wrong. I had no money on me and needed to catch the bus for blood tests. Bought snacks and £20 withdrawal from my bank at the bus station news agents. This withdrawal I would then use to get to the hospital for blood tests, for the appointment. Some bus drivers complain when you just give them a 20 note when the trip is about £2, so went into greggs, bought a fruit juice , just to brake up the £20 and was thirsty. The lady at the till gave me less change, and assumed I gave her 20, and inputted that I gave her £10 into the system. I missed my bus because of this, and hd to go back to the shop where i withdrew £20 , from the manager .... she still denied that I gave her £20 and accused me of theft and being a lier... and then eventually gave me the right change, but she said she did it out of generosity ... wtf ? still trying to accuse me of lying ? If i did not get that printout from the next door shop, would I have to deal with the police ? I am just going to spend the rest of the time tiring myself out with warframe ... and go to bed.. Hoping to start on some new artwork tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment