Sunday 19 August 2018

01000101 01001100 01001111 01001000 01000001

  This extraterrestrial says she is busy with the "exploration of humanity continuous for planetary advance"

An attempt to combine 2D with 3D art. Character & Cat drawn from scratch in Manga Studio/SuitTextures in Photoshop&CorelPhotoPaint, UFO created in Z Brush, Buildings created in 3Ds all imported into Vue. Reason to do background with 3D software was to speed up the work (Been having a lot of IRL shit happening to me, where my mental health has deteriorated), and improve accuracy. Background was pre-sceteched, and close to actual sketch.

There are Easter-eggs in the work.

Since this image is now posted on my website, I will show you some of these Easter eggs. I though I would include all these events as Easter eggs relating to the art  to reduce arguing about the subject of successive events in history due to the massive amount of uncertainty the stupid authorities of humanity have created to keep people ignorant and in the dark, that are all the same type of extraterrestrial and with similar spacecraft design.

http://www.zanaelf.org/01homepage.html

No comments:

Post a Comment