Thursday 26 December 2013

Is there a life on planet Earth?

Is there a life on planet Earth?

I sit here and ponder about life.
What is it, why do I exist ? Why am I alive?
Why am I a sentient being ?
Knowing that one day death happens.
The end of existing, termination of being sentient,
Stored consciousness dispersed with chemical reactions
Fragmented through the planet, new life, and eventually space dust.

When I think about it what is it all about, born to exist and die ?
Many people believe theism answers these questions
I don't, as theism is a delusion of belief and exploitation of lives.

Times of thinking,
Is there a life on planet Earth ?
When people make life complicated, hard and painful,
When you begin to dread a new day of existence,
When reality is more of a nightmare than a dream,
When people throw restrictions and conditions,
Suppressing happiness, creativity, well-being, excitement, enthusiasm.

Times I feel like ending my existence,
When the conditions of existence is larger,
than the dreams,  desires, ambitions of existence.
When I feel trapped and encaged with demands
When other’s try and throw me in conformity boxes of race, gender, etc.
Labeling and trying to assign me to a stereotype,
Geographically cooped up by financial constraints,
I wish to explore and just enjoy life…
Like people in the rest of the galaxy do.

But can’t because of restrictions and conditions
That have nothing to do with my life.
Ugly people throw it on me, I don't want…
My creativity, my existence and what I give and offer
The creations of of my consciousness,
My free will contributions to humanity
Humanity infected by money disease,
Throw these away, destroy them, and try to exploit me
Try to farm me as an insignificant cash cow,
They see me as a number, not as a creative individual,
That gives more than what the economy defines.
Fuck the economy, the money system…
Life , people and the planet should come first,
That would cure the money disease.

Is there a life on Earth !

No comments:

Post a Comment