Friday 19 June 2015

FUCK YOU CAPITA

Well , looks like there is more of a delay on getting my operation for my gender issues, this time its because I opposed CAPITA, they somehow causing a lockage in medical treatment (They have infiltrated the NHS), where they want to prescribe me on medication that would make me go blind and put on weight. Told you some shit would come from this... the more they throw shit on me, the more I toss it back at them.. It seems that it is not my mum and dad that imposed oppression on me and did not wish to understand me anymore,,,, its now the establishment -_- , fuck... seriously will this shit ever end and I just can live on with my life without this bullshit ?...  I simply will not conform... or convert , best thing is to leave me the fuck alone, CAPITA cunts !

No comments:

Post a Comment