Wednesday 17 June 2015

Threat letter in post

Just received a court summons in the post demanding I pay council tax, when I consciously object paying it when I know all methods go to CAPITA's money pool, which is used to fund war. I am not even going to comply or respond , because I did originally made enquiries  to pay it in condition it does not go to CAPITA or the military industrial complex. My needs were not met, in fact they tried to make a fool of me. Ignoring it and not complying is the most passive way to deal with it at the moment... I do not need nonsense like this when I am not well, no one does when they have medical issues and disabilities that make their lives a challenge every day.  The only way I can fight against this government with a dictator as a prime minister is not to comply.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPfnXP4j5r0


No comments:

Post a Comment