Friday 18 September 2015

Upadate

I just got a letter in the post today, that the council tax people(CAPITA) are going to take money out of my bank account against my will and consent, so basically they are going to "legally" steal what little I have to fund their warshit, and I cant do anything about it, because I chose not to comply with them and their barbarianism. I at least can say my conscious is clear...  It only shows how barbaric and insane they can get... what they are doing and what they have done, they cannot hide, it has been documented.









Shit , I am just pissed of with things and people doing the stupid things ... makes me feel helpless and cant do fuck all... even my little bit to make this shit planet a better place for all, by not complying with council tax knowing it supplies warshit, dividing humanity, building barriers etc..., that is funding a nuclear holocaust in the not to distant future... but they steal it anyway  .. because thats the real thing , not boycotting food products from questionable countries...., where even conscious objectors in that country have no choice and are living on the bread line... It pisses me off that I wish I was someone from Marvel or DC Comics , that has super powers to actually do something.I simply wish to just kill myself , why do I have to live through this bullshit ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment